Our services of real-time captioning are in Spanish, English and Portuguese for the main TV networks. This allows an inclusive television for people with hearing difficulties, and they facilitate language learning.
Real-time captioning is the process in which we generate a descriptive text to provide access to information for everyone. We work with highly skilled professionals in various topics, such as news, sports, politics, etc.
We perform our services from our operation centers, ensuring continuity and flexibility. We have an uninterrupted service, providing technical support 24/7, 365 days a year.
- It allows the creation of inclusive content for people with hearing difficulties.
- Better content understanding and remembering thanks to the combination of reading and hearing.
- Improves foreign language learning and encourages children to read
- Improves visibility in high-noise environments (hospitals, airports, etc.)
- SEO optimization (organic content positioning in search engines).
- Optimization of video search and overall user experience.
- Audience widening thanks to translation to other languages.
- Reaching international markets.